While furthering dialogue with our communities and contributing to society
Association of Science & Society AND Harlem Children Society
Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) & Allied Sciences
One of the Best & Highly Acclaimed Research Programs in the Country & Worldwide
We Invite your School to join our National & Global Drive Supporting a unique venture involving Science & Society to train our future Scientists, Doctors & Engineers; and furthering a dialogue with our communities.
All Participants get AS&S & HCS Community Service Certificates and Credits
- Bright, Motivated High School and Undergraduate students from Under-resourced and Under-served communities are Selected through an Intensive Interview Process.
- Dedicated students Assist mentors in Advancing Research through a summer and year round Internships.
- All students receive Performance Based Stipends/Scholarships for their research.
- Students present their Research at leading Regional, National and International Conferences and Competitions.
- Students Participate in Global Harlem Science Street Fairs & Festivals.
- Opportunity for Qualified & Noteworthy Mentors & Team to be Nominated by Dr. Satyajit Bhattacharya, President of the Rockefeller University Chapter of Sigma Xi, to be Nominated to the ‘Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society’ (an International Honour Society of over 60,000 scientists, engineers and doctors worldwide with more than 200 Nobel Laureates)
- Dedicated, hard working, with a record of excellent attendance.
- Enthusiastic, with demonstrated ability in math and/or science.
- Deserving but economically disadvantaged.
We urge your participation in this Fascinating and Extremely Rewarding venture, involving a direct participation with our society at large.
Dr. Sat Bhattacharya at:
Address: BJ-284, Sector-II,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata,
India 700 091
Telephone/ Fax: +91-33-4070-3382