CALL FOR HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE TEACHERS & PRINCIPALS TO Send your bright students to join our Harlem Children Society Internship Program
Association of Science & Society AND Harlem Children Society
Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) & Allied Sciences
One of the Best & Highly Acclaimed Research Programs in the Country & Worldwide
- Perform Hands-on Advanced Research with National & Internationally Acclaimed Scientists, Doctors, Engineers, and other experts in Leading Universities, Colleges, and Institutions.
- Participate in Lectures, Seminars & Workshops featuring Internationally Acclaimed Scientists, Engineers, Educators, Nobel Laureates, Community & global leaders.
- Receive generous Performance-based Scholarships/Stipends for participation.
- Participate in National & International Scientific Conferences and Competitions, including the Global Harlem Science Parade & Science Street Fairs & Festivals.
- Develop and build confidence, hone Presentation, Language (Local and English) & Leadership skills.
- Develop themselves as Adults seeking a Career in the Sciences and Engineering.
- Blossom as Successful Adults, Responsible Citizens & Contributors to Society.
- Involve & Engage their Parents, Family members and Communities in various creative and stimulating programs & events.
- Establish lasting mentor and peer relationships.
- Dedicated, hard working, with a record of excellent attendance.
- Enthusiastic, with demonstrated ability in math and/or science.
- Deserving but economically disadvantaged.
We urge your participation in this Fascinating and Extremely Rewarding venture, involving a direct participation with our society at large.
Dr. Sat Bhattacharya at:
Address: BJ-284, Sector-II,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata,
India 700 091
Telephone/ Fax: +91-33-4070-3382